Give your skin added bounce with this concentrated Hyaluronic Acid serum! Excellent for boosting the moisture retaining properties of skin cells, balances combination & oily skin, and helps calm & repair sensitive skin types. Free from silicones & fillers. 100% natural formula. Makes an excellent addition to any current skin care routine!
Skin Types: sensitive, dry, normal, oily, combination
Why It Works:
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance found in our body. It has excellent water retaining properties and holds 1,000 times its weight in water, keeping skin plump and supple. Our unique high molecular weight formula provides a shield to the skin barrier to prevent moisture loss while providing your skin with added moisture retaining properties.
- retains moisture in epidermis
- increased cell production is promoted
- enhances barrier function to prevent moisture loss in skin
- has a plumping effect to fine lines
- calms redness and irritations
- speeds up healing process in skin
- natural preservatives
- skin appears more supple and plump over time
- excessive production of sebum is balanced with use over time
- overall tone is noticeably even with daily use over time
- irritated skin appears to calm and lessen with daily use over time
After cleansing and toning skin, apply 1-2 drops to clean dry face, neck and décolleté. Follow with moisturizer- if needed.
Water, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Organic Glycerin (from plants), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
30ml | 1oz
The serum comes contained in a glass light-protecting tincture. Upon use, ensure that you replace the dropper immediately to maintain optimal effectiveness of the active ingredients. The best place to store your bottle is away from direct light and sunlight in a dark cool spot. Cupboards are the best place for storing! Serum shelf-life is 6 months.
Although our products are designed for every skin concern and type in mind, it is always wise to perform a spot test on the skin.
External use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.